Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I swear I've never done this

... possibly only because we don't have video conference calls at my company. For those of you who know my work situation, I am not located in the same location as most everyone I work with, so I spend a lot of my day in "meetings" which are really conference calls.

So, no, I haven't gone quite this far, but I did join a staff meeting once, huddled in the corner of a hotel room while Norah snoozed in the corner, and I have 'attended' on a best-effort basis when she was at home sick... praying she wasn't going to wake up at an inopportune time, for instance...

Nice to know I am not the only one :)

In the interest of giving credit where credit is due, I found this on a website, http://www.mommytrackd.com/. I've just discovered this series of funnies by Betsey Streeter. They are hilarious, and frankly pretty accurately depict my life these days. You can check them out for yourself at: http://www.mommytrackd.com/funny-papers

No comments:

Post a Comment