Monday, January 5, 2009

Looking in the Mirror

Yesterday afternoon, I gave Norah a bottle before putting her down for a nap. She wasn't exactly sleepy, and we spent a little quiet time, nose to nose, looking at each other while she played with my nose (we have been pointing to noses, mine, hers, teddy, etc) After a few minutes, I stood up and laid her down in her crib. She looked up at me and smiled, and man, I could have sworn I was looking at a baby picture of myself! There are days when she definitely looks more like Matt, but yesterday sure wasn't one of them!

For those of you who are not my facebook friends (Halloo to the posse from the 'Block!!) I put some pictures of Norah, both pre and post Christmas up. They can be found here and here. Enjoy!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment