Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Starting Over

We've been really fortunate this past month or so, so have Norah at home, with us, more often than not. Between the ice storm, her being sick, 2 feet of snow, and the Christmas and New Year's holidays, she has only been at daycare 2-3 days a week.

The down side is that this week feels like starting at daycare all over again! This time, I have more confidence, as does Norah. She seems to be changing so fast, and gaining so much independence these days, that I sometimes feel like I am missing out. I know it's all meant to be, and that her independence is a good thing, but it's yet another adjustment for me to make. (her too, I suppose)

Tonight, I had planned to write an amusing story about Norah's introduction to housework this past weekend (specifically the vacuum cleaner) but it will have to wait -- I'm just not in the mood

No comments:

Post a Comment