Thursday, May 27, 2010

See? I told you!

I mentioned in my last post that I was feeling a lot bigger than last time, well, here's the proof people! I even wore the same clothes (which were my some of my fav's last time and don't fit right this time) and stood in the same place, although you'll notice the kitchen has a significantly more "lived in" look this time around. Here I am in early December 2007, around 26-27 weeks pregnant with Norah, and thinking a kitchen renovation was a big deal...
Now here I am tonight, with 88 days to go - and my first belly pictures of this pregnancy. Note how my shirt doesn't come down over my belly already!

And now, because things will really only be all about Norah for a few months longer, here are a few gratuitous shots from the past few days... here she is, looking all Matt, hamming it up for the camera at bedtime tonight
Here she is this past weekend, ready to head to a neighbour's birthday party - no nap? No matter!
And lastly here is our little miss, looking so grown up, helping mom grate some cheese for supper one night last week.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shauna! I'm contacting all the followers of A Reluctant Mom to let them know I have a new blog, Stuff My Kids Tell Me - you can visit it at http://stuffmykidstellme.blogspot.com

    Thanks for your past support and hope to see you there!

    Roxanne (aka: A Reluctant Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good helper little Nora is. :)

    ReplyDelete