Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Roddie Report: teasin' me!


Roddie does stuff almost daily that cracks me up… waking up at 4:30 am is not one of them, but this one is.  I’ve written before about how he already knows to leverage being the baby of the family – when I ask him if he’s a big boy or a baby, he usually replies, “Mom’sBabeeeee” and a glint in his eye.

Last night, after his bath and while Norah was getting hers, I had him on the changing table, getting erady for bed.  He said, “Mom, me baby” and wanted me to wrap him in his towel like a baby.  If I am still doing this when he is 5, shoot me, but come on, he’s only 2…   in any case, I started tickling him as if he were a baby…  he giggled and said to me “Mom, you’re teasin’ me!”

Indeed Roddie, I am.  Or is it the other way around? Time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment