Sunday, September 14, 2008

Can a girl ever really have too many Aunt Sues?

Or Shoes?

Well if it's possible, Norah does. We've been especially fortunate to get a couple of great batches of hand-me-downs for Norah. To the point that Nanny and I were out shopping with Norah on Saturday and we barely bought a thing! There is something about a baby that makes good will (and closet cleaning!) come out of the woodwork! I hope to return the favor when Norah is done with her things, and pass them along again. In any case, here's her shoe collection (not including the ones she's wearing now)

Funny thing about Norah, she's well endowed with "Aunt Sue's"... her one actual Aunt Sue - my sister Susan, her Great Aunt Sue - Oma's sister, and of course her local Aunt Sue, her Godmother... I think they'll all have a fine appreciation for the shoe collection :)

No comments:

Post a Comment