Sunday, September 7, 2008

Good Times...

Before you think I've given up blogging, let me assure you it ain't so!

We were out of town for my sister Susan's wedding in Toronto, and while I technically COULD have blogged from the road, there was too much to do and people to see to spend time on the computer.... but boy do I have some good material to write about :)

The wedding and our entire visit to Toronto was very much reflective of Susan and JM - relaxed and fun! The bride was radiant, despite hosting a dozen or more for dinner and many more for socialbles the two (or more??) nights before her wedding, the groom gave a touching speech and was quite dapper in his suit, the sun came out for the outdoor ceremony celebrated by a bagpiping Reverend.... what more could we ask for??

Well, I'll tell you more later, but right now I am more than a little road-weary and need to feed my baby before I can hit the sack!

All the best now and always to Susan and JM!
I don't have a good pic of them from the day, but here is one of us!


No comments:

Post a Comment