Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Norah News: Getting Ready to Move!

I've thought for some time now that Norah would likely walk before she crawls... she has loved standing (assisted, of course!) since she was about 3 months old, and increasingly doesn't want help to stand (she still needs it of course!) As time goes on, I am not so sure though... she *almost* seems like she wants to stand when she's reaching for her toys... what do you think?

On a side note, turns out SLEEP is a key component in this whole balancing act! Norah slept straight through until 6:45 this morning, and man, does it affect how the day looks to me :) Not only does a few hours of uninterrupted zzzz's make a difference, but I had some quality play time this morning before we had to go, AND I made it to work on time! Looks like it's going to be a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment