Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fall Has Fell?

If we say "Spring has Sprung" why don't we say Fall has Fell? Who knows, but it happened here! The leaves are turning and falling, and that old familiar bite is in the air. It seems sudden, but maybe it always does... I LOVE fall, and was really happy that Matt and I both got home tonight in time to take Norah for a walk and get us all some fresh air!

I also fed my baby a bottle for the first time, ever, tonight and it went really well - there were no tears, from either of us. She was hungry when I took her in my arms, but she happily grabbed the bottle, not noticing the boobies that were also close at hand. I was relieved, to say the least! The weaning will go on!

Lots to say today I guess... apparently they do "Class Pictures" at daycare now... I haven't seen her class picture yet, but here are the proofs of her pictures... what do you think, should I buy some?





No comments:

Post a Comment