Monday, October 20, 2008

Norah News: What she's doing now

Norah is doing a whole bunch of new things lately, so I thought I'd just give you a quick rundown
  • She's added apples, grapes and yogurt to her diet... next up is chicken, brown rice cereal and spinach. She isn't sure if she likes the grapes yet, but she feeds them to herself.
  • In addition to clapping, she now waves "Hi" when you wave "Hi" to her... still trying to get this on video!
  • She crawls really fast! I put her on the bed this morning while I changed my shirt and she was just about over the edge in the time it took me to take my shirt off!
  • She stands up at the side of her crib... it was only a matter of time really, she's been pulling herself up on everything the past few weeks
  • She weighs in around 17 lbs, according to our bathroom scale
  • She can sit up in a shopping cart, as seen yesterday
  • She's wearing fleece PJ's now that it's getting cooler outside... let me tell you there is nothing better than snuggling a baby in fleece jammies!

No comments:

Post a Comment