Friday, October 24, 2008

You can call me Bob

For a while now, Norah has been saying bah, bah, Bab and Matt and I look at each other and say "Who the heck is Bob???" She doesn't say it when she's hungry (bottle) and she doesn't really know any Bob's so we had started thinking of Bob as her imaginary friend.

In the mean time, I've been trying to get her to say Mama, or anything remotely close! In fact I've recruited help, numerous other people have been saying "Mama" to her, to no avail. I even made a deal with Lauren's mom - Norah would teach Lauren to crawl, if Lauren would teach Norah to say Mama. As it happens, deals made between moms have no bearing in the lives of babes...

Anyway yesterday I had her on the changing table, getting ready in the morning, and of course I made another plea with her....MAMAMAMA. She looked me right in the eye and said, "Bah Bah Bab"

So please call me Bob until further notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment